Nominating a Charity
We want our members to feel confident about the support we are collectively bringing to local nonprofits and our communities. Therefore, to be considered for our monetary support, we verify nominated charities. Eligible organizations must be established, fiscally responsible, and serve our local residents. The following criteria are enforced:
- The charity must be a registered 501(c)3 serving Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley, Dewey, Humboldt, Jerome, Kirkland Junction, Mayer, Paulden, Skull Valley, Wilhoit, and/or Yarnell
- The charity must be established for a minimum of two (2) years.
- The charity must not be currently involved in ethical or financial litigation.
- The charity must designate a minimum of 70% of expenses directly toward programs.
SELECTED CHARITIES MAY NOT BE NOMINATED AGAIN FOR THE FOLLOWING 18 MONTHS.
EACH MEMBER MAY HAVE ONE NOMINATION ON FILE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. ONLY CURRENT MEMBERS CAN NOMINATE.
- Arizona Crisis Team
- Northern Arizona Dream Center
- ASCEND School
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Arizona
- Christian Family Care
- Coalition for Compassion and Justice
- Community Cats
- Firefighter Angels Foundation
- Highlands Center for Natural History
- Hungry Kids Project
- The Launch Pad Teen Center
- Mayer Area Meals on Wheels, Inc.
- People Who Care
- Prescott Habitat for Humanity
- Prescott Area Shelter Services
- Prescott Farmers Market
- Prescott Meals on Wheels
- PUSD Education Foundation
- Teen’s Closet
- West Yavapai Guidance Clinic
- Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Yavapai CASA for Kids Foundation
- Yavapai College Foundation
- Yavapai Exceptional Industries
- Yavapai Territorial Gospel Rescue
*ADDITIONAL CHARITIES CAN BE NOMINATED BY MEMBERS